jueves, 12 de abril de 2012

My autobiography


Hi my name is nicolas but my friends call me "nico", i was born on 26th december, 1991. since i was 19 study in Universidad de  Chile, i am a very beautiful men and i have very athletic body.
my friends are very dumber but i love equal. with them i play  in "italo nolli" soccer club. this team win all the match. Today play in the selecction of my carreer. i don`t have animals but i like them. in my huse live my mather, my father and my sister, my other brother live whit his girlfriend in cuncuvinato. my favorite soccer team is audax italiano, they is wearing a dreen shirt and play that local in "municipal de la florida" stadium. my favorite food is the italian food, my mather make a very delicious lasagna, that i eat very fast. 
i training in the gym of JGM whit luis and chiki, in this gym i fortify my body to play soccer whit more force. 
this is all of me, good bye and bless for all.

THE END

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario